- Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for the data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)is:
Kirk Property Management
Ruhrorter Straße 55a
Phone: +49 (0) 172 – 2986833
The controller of personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the controller), this website uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock icon in your browser line.
- Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website in an informative way, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to show you the website:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you came to the page
– Used browser
– Operating system used
– IP address used (possibly in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. No disclosure or other use of the data will take place. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if concrete indications indicate illegal use.
External hosting by Strato
This website is hosted by an external service provider (hoster). Hoster is Strato AG (hereinafter referredto as “Strato”, Pascalstraße 10, 10587 Berlin,Germany. Personal data collected on this website is stored on Strato’s servers. These may include IP addresses, contact requests, meta and communication data, contract data, contact details, names, website accesses and other data generated through a website.
The use of Strato is for the purpose of fulfilling the contract with our potential and existing customers (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR) and in the interest of a secure, fast and efficient provision of our online offer by a professional provider (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR).
Strato will process your data only to the extent necessary to fulfil its performance obligations and to follow our instructions with respect to such data. Further processing on servers other than strato’s above will only take place within the framework communicated below.
Conclusion of a contract for order processing
In order to ensure data protection-compliant processing, we have concluded a contract for order processing with Strato. More information on the handling of user data can be found in strato’sprivacypolicy: https://www.strato.de/datenschutz/.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser the next time you visit (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process, to an individual extent, certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data are also processed by individual cookies we use, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit.f GDPR for the protection of our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive (third-party cookies) when you visit our website. When we work with named advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually on their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browsers at the following links:
Please note that if cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be limited.
Personal data is collected as part of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). The data collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. If your contactising is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, then there is an additional legal basis for the processing of Art. 6 sec. 1 lit.b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case where it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified and that there are no statutory retention obligations.
- Analysis tools and advertising
Google Universal Analytics with demographics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, which are text files that are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including the abbreviated IP address) is usually transmitted to a Google server and stored there, in which case it can also be transmitted to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA are coming.
This website uses Google Analytics exclusively with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”, which ensures anonymization of the IP address by truncation and excludes direct personal recollection. Enlargement will pre-shorten your IP address from Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server LLC.in the USA and truncated there. In such exceptional cases, such processing shall be carried out in accordance with Article 6(1) lit. f GDPR based on our legitimate interest in statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimization and marketing purposes.
On our behalf, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide us with other services related to website and internet usage. to produce. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly. However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available at the following link. download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
In the event of the transfer of personal data to Google LLC., based in the USA, Google LLC. has certified itself for the Us-European Data Protection Convention “Privacy Shield”, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection applicable in the EU . A current certificate can be viewed here: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list.
This website also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. When a page is accessed for the first time, the user is assigned a unique, persistent, and anonymized ID that is set across devices. This makes it possible to map interaction data from different devices and from different sessions to a single user. The User ID does not contain any personal data and does not transmit it to Google.
The collection and storage of data via the user ID can be objected to at any time with effect for the future. To do this, you must disable Google Analytics on all systems that you use, such as a different browser or mobile device.
This website also uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows you to create reports that contain statements about demographic data such as age, gender, and the interests of page visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google, the Google Display Network, as well as from third-party visitor data. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as shown immediately.
Further information about Google (Universal) Analytics can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2838718?hl=de&ref_topic=6010376.
- Rights of the person concerned
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you extensive data protection rights (rights of information and intervention) to the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we inform you below:
– right of access under Article 15 GDPR: you have in particular a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients, to which your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, opposition to the processing , complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, where applicable, meaningful information about the the logic involved and the scope and intended impact of such processing, as well as your right to be provided with the guarantees under Article 46 GDPR when your data is forwarded to third countries;
– Right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 GDPR: you have the right to immediately rectify any inaccurate data concerning you and/or complete your incomplete data stored by us;
– Right to erasure in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 sec. 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
– Right to restrict processing in accordance with Article 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is verified, if you delete your data for inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, after we have not or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, until it is clear whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
– Right to be provided in accordance with Article 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, cancellation or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been data have been disclosed to communicate this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability under Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transfer it to another controller. to the extent that this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consents given pursuant to Art. 7 sec. 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke a once granted consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, provided that further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for uninformed processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the withdrawal;
– Right to appeal under Article 77 GDPR: If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR, you have the right to do so, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, Right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of alleged infringement.
IF WE ARE IN THE FRAME OF A INTEREST-RELATED YOUR PERSONAL DATA OF OUR MAIN WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE.
MAKE FROM YOUR DISCLAIMER RIGHT USE, WE HAVE THE WORKING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. A EXPERIENCE REMAINS BUT RESERVED IF WE ARE RESPONSIBLE PROTECTION SIN FOR THE PROCESSING THAT WILL OVERSTATE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE RIGHT RIGHTS DIENT.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO USE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, ANY TIME AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE USE OF THE COMPANY. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE OPPOSITION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
MAKE FROM YOUR CONTRARY RIGHT USE, WE HAVE THE WORKING OF THE AFFECTED DATA TO DIRECT
- Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of the processing and, if so relevant, additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax law). retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR, this data will be stored until the data subject withdraws his consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data processed within the framework of legal or legal business-like obligations on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit.b GDPR, these data shall be processed after the expiry of the Retention periods are routinely deleted, provided that they are no longer necessary for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or that there is no legitimate interest in further storage on our part.
In the case of the processing of personal data on the basis of Article 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection underArticle 21 sec. 1 GDPR, unless we can have compelling grounds worthy of protection for the processing that outweighs the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
In the case of the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit.f GDPR, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his right of objection under Article 21(2) GDPR.
Unless otherwise apparent from the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted if it is used for the purposes for which it is collected or otherwise processed. are no longer necessary.
As of: September 10,2019